What are the benefits of a professional Clothes Steamer?
Not just for clothes but professional steamers can also be used on upholstery, furniture and other items to help maintain a fresh, clean and hygienic environment.
- Quick & efficient way to remove creases
- No need for an ironing board
- No risk of burning or scorching fabrics
- Refresh and removes odours from clothing
- Suitable for delicate fabrics
- Easy way to remove wrinkles from fiddly garments
- Steam is more gentle on fabrics compared to ironing
- Saves time and reduces your dry cleaning bill
Using your Steamer
Here are a few simple tips when using your garment steamer:
- For best results, allow your clothes steamer to fully heat up before using
- Test the unit is steaming fully before using with fabric or clothing
- If you are unsure whether your fabric is suitable, test the steamer on the corner of the fabric or garment first
- Use hose in a downward motion, no need to press onto fabric
- Clothing will feel damp after steaming, allow to dry before wearing or hanging
- Do not use water with additives as this will cause damage to the internal boiler
- Do not let your steamer run without water in the tank
- Never steam clothing directly onto a person
- Steam is very hot, avoid direct contact with skin
- Once complete ensure you hang the clothing back up neatly to avoid further creases, either on to a clothes rail or in your wardrobe if using at home.